The Stages SC2 meets the demand of the world’s most popular rhythm style indoor cycling classes with Stages Rhythm Handlebars, Stages Sprint Shift and no fuss FitLoc height adjustments.
Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle Overview
Designed for the world’s most popular rhythm classes, the new SC2 is the bike for the studio that wants to take advantage of the smoothest ride and make their awesome instructors shine.
- NEW Stages RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably
- Next-generation Stages SprintShift allows a big resistance change with a single touch
- No-fuss FitLoc height adjustment system gets your riders safely fit and on the bikes quickly and easily
- CarbonGlyde drive system, featuring the Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt, provides Stages’ signature smooth ride
Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle Features
The Stages Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt is backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty. Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience.
None of the lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive are required.
Stages SprintShift enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial. The unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control.
Perfect for HIIT and interval based workouts, the cyclist can add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro-adjustment.
Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance.
Two minutes. That’s all it takes to dial in the ideal FitLoc™-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RhythmBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires.
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment – 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems.
- Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
- RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably.
STAGES SC2 INDOOR CYCLE BIKE WARRANTY:
- Frame: 15 Years
- CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt: 10 Years
- Mechanical System: 3 Years
- Labor & Electronics: 1 Year
- Wear Items: 6 months
STAGES SC2 INDOOR CYCLE BIKE FEATURES:
- Bike Weight: 100 lbs (45.5 kg)
- Bike Dimensions: 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L)
- Frame Material & Construction: 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld
- Frame Finish & Color: Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Assembly Hardware: Stainless steel
- Drive System: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Resistance System: Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop
- Q-Factor: 158mm
- Handlebars: Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System: StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel: High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted
- Pedals: SPD & toe cage
- Rider Fit Range: 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (158 kg)
Optional Stages Console
- Displays Maximum, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a heart rate monitor), Time and Distance.
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps), which is an import function for efficient and effective training.
- Transfers ANT+ workout data to a standard USB drive.
Optional Stages Power Meter
- The Stages power meter sets the bar for accurate and reliable power measurement for indoor cycling.
- Compatible with both Bluetooth SMART and ANT+ enabled devices.
- Features over 2,000 hours of battery life and is powered by two AA batteries.