Reebok Mats, Yoga mats , Pilates Mats, functional training Mats
Exercise mats, Fitness Mats
Whether you are an experienced yogi or a circuit training fan; there is an exercise mat out there for you. Though an incredibly versatile accessory, not every mat is suitable for every type of exercise. This exercise mat buying guide will give you an overview of the different types of mats out there, and hopefully guide you towards your ideal mat.
Reebok Elite Yoga Mat
Investing in a quality yoga mat is making a commitment to your practice; investing in a quality yoga mat of eco-friendly construction is a commitment to the environment.
The 5mm thick premium Reebok Elite Yoga mat is both a practical and stylish option to support you in all Yoga poses with great comfort. the Elite Yoga Mat yields to pressure and withstands regular use.
With two eyelets, the mat can be neatly stored on a Reebok Yoga Mat (sold separately), ready for the next class.
- Dimensions: 183 x 61 x 0.5cm
- Highly durable for regular use in studio classes
- Provides a firm but comfortable foundation between you and the floor
- Two integrated eyelets for easy storage on Reebok Mat Rack (sold separately)
- Reebok Pilates Mat
- The Reebok Pilates Mat provides an extra-thick cushioned surface for Pilates class participants, designed to be durable and long-lasting for extensive use. Plus the ridges on the underside ensure added traction to avoid slipping.Formed from a single piece of 1cm thick foam, the mat retains its consistency when compressed, making it ideal for all types of Pilates routines and stretching.
The integrated eyelets allow simple and fast storage on a Reebok Mat Rack (sold separately) which keeps 30 mats neat and tidy, ready for the next class.
- 2 integrated eyelets for easy storage on a Reebok Mat Rack
- Dimensions: 183 x 61 x 1cm
- Formed from a single piece of 10mm thick cushioned foam which retains consistency when compressed
- Premium Pilates Mat providing unparalleled support and cushioning
- Stylish black and grey design with ridges on underside for added traction